^^^I've moved to a new location^^^

Nov 9, 2008

Anatomy of a Comic - Part Five

In the final installment of Anatomy of a Comic I will go over posting.

Really, do I have to tell you how to post a comic on the Internet? Because I'm assuming that you would already know how. Therefore this final instalment of Anatomy of a Comic is kinda pointless.

You want people to see you newly created GMod comic, right? You got a few options; First you can email it to all your friends. Have no friends? Well in that case you can store it on one of the many image sharing sites(photobucket, imageshack, etc) and post it in a forum of your choosing. Don't feel like getting banned from the forums for stupid reasons? Well then you'll just have to make your own site to release your comic. There are hundreds of options out there for free hosting, and plenty more if you want to buy some web space. I personally recommend Blogger, but McNaire pesters me into going with Word press.

Of course, if you set up your own site you might need to do some PR work to help people find it. But watch out, some places(like the Steam Fourms) will ban you for 'advertising'.

You still want more? Well I'm not gonna site here and teach you how to set up the site, write the HTML, or come up with a eye-pleasing layout. I'm afraid you're on you own with that...

No comments: