^^^I've moved to a new location^^^

Nov 4, 2008

Polish are Cooler than Irish

Seeing as there are no Irish that view my site, according to my stat records.



But those Polish, they rock it out at number 2! And Latvia came out of nowhere. Sucks that Germany is so low on the list, I like them.

Okay, to be honest, it's late I'm kinda tired, just not sleepy, and I felt like I should make a post for a Update. So here is an update:

Anatomy of a Comic will continue, I'm waiting for McNaire to write his bit for the editing and he has a bit busier of a schedule than I. I had planed to post it today, but hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. Wait, it's after midnight so today is tomorrow and... *sigh* So maybe it will get posted today or tomorrow...

We have a couple more BLU's in the que waiting to be posted. Then we will be unofficially canceling the project. It was a temporary gig from the start, and we need to focus all of our time on to the upcoming Opti-Pessi Season 2. However, if the mood sparks us or we get a good idea, we might still toss some out randomly.

Opti-Pessi is running smoother than planned. Although, I had wished to get a good 10 episodes in before releasing the first and it isn't looking that way just yet. We have almost the entire season written, albeit we are missing the beginning and the end. Plus we haven't posed anything or shot anything yet, so currently I'm unsure if we will make the December deadline. I might play the VALVe card and push the release back, plus season 1 started on the 25th of December so why not season 2?

So there is the update.

In closing, Russians loves me more that Irish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go unknown!

Ragnarok Private Server said...

I love it so cool!