^^^I've moved to a new location^^^

Nov 18, 2008

It's A Special, It Doesn't Have To Fit The Main Line

I am doing some maintenance on our stored images, some images in old posts may no longer work. At least until I bother to fix them.

We are planning an early release special for Thanksgiving, or maybe we aren't... The suspense thickens...

Have a taste:

Never tell your password to anyone.
McNaire: Cool, that worked for once
KoreRat (uc): Whoa, this is a first.
Garin: Sweet
KoreRat (uc): Are we going to use this for constructive things? Or just being ourselves?
McNaire: Hmm...
McNaire: HMM....
Garin: why does it have to one or the other?
McNaire: I give up
McNaire: What's the answer?
Garin explodes form the wrath of god
KoreRat (uc): Purple.
Garin: i shouldn't have said
Garin: yellow
McNaire: M'kay. I just thought, since Garin was asking me about Korerat replying we could save some time (And my fingers)
Garin: cool,
KoreRat (uc): Let me get my "thinking music" going...
KoreRat (uc): There, Sabbath.
Garin: anyway all I have for an idea so far is some king of character gathering,some video game reference, and a violent thanksgiving reference
McNaire is listening to Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along. "I know you guys thought this was lame, but this music is catchy.:P"
Garin listens to TSO
KoreRat (uc): What's more catchy than, "I'm going off the rails on a crazy train!" ??
McNaire: Actually a lot of Japanese stuff, but that gets stuck in your head
KoreRat (uc): But on point, I think it would be cool to do a Turkey day bit.
Garin: likse that one HORRIBLE flash song....
McNaire: Don't go there Garin
McNaire: Anyhow
KoreRat (uc): hehe
McNaire: We can, but what's the theme?
KoreRat (uc): Opti's first Antlion Day?
McNaire: let's catalog T-day themes. "Football, Turkey, eating alot..."
McNaire: Why would Opti go for antlions?
Garin: no other food
KoreRat (uc): Better yet, Opti just realizes that its a real holiday.
KoreRat (uc): And tries to seek out its history.
KoreRat (uc): But we make changes, like the antlions and turkeys.
McNaire: Nah, I'd rather have him looking for the fabled Plymouth Rock
KoreRat (uc): first settlers into Combine and Indians into refugees.
McNaire: So we get great shots of him holding a rock and talking to it
KoreRat (uc): Adopting a pet antlion, and Pessi wanting to eat it?
Garin disconnected.
KoreRat (uc): He thinks Antlion day is in support of Antlions, so he finds one, then Pessi makes it for dinner.
McNaire: Can we make the antlion smaller and cute?
McNaire: brb
KoreRat (uc): I might be able to deflate them, or see if there is something on gmod.org
KoreRat (uc): kk
KoreRat (uc): Oooh. L4D models, we could do a special with them celebrating thanksgiving in the zombie apocalypse..

No comments: