^^^I've moved to a new location^^^

Aug 18, 2008

The End of the Pigeons

This is why I should NOT have days off from work...



This is my Pigeon Launcher MkI. Ever since pigeons first showed up in Opti-Pessi, there's been a kinda inside joke about them. Any multiperson gmod server including Korerat and I are usually swimming with them before too long. So this the method of my dreams for disposing of them when the poop gets too thick. Here's a shot of it working:



And because it's a wee bit hard to see the pigeon that way:



I can out insanity Korerat any day of the week. :)

2 comments:

KoreRat said...

I'll call your wager, and raise you... well, when I can get a free moment I'll think of something.

McNaire said...

Any day mister. Just be sure to put your into wager of foolishness in first.