^^^I've moved to a new location^^^

Jun 22, 2008

Mmph hmmph mmf ghumm!

First and foremost, Pyro Pack Rules! I got my Flare Gun last night, I was also ruling that server. I had the highest score with a forty point gap! I do say that these achievements are much better than the Medic ones. With the Medic achievements most just seem to much a distraction, they are more so a hindrance to your team if you try to obtain them. Pyro achievements, most of them, are the things you're already doing. I can see now this is going to keep me from that KoTOR game I started a few weeks back..

This coming week, I'll be working something around 77 hours between today and Saturday afternoon. Can you guess what I'm going to say next? No Opti-Pessi on Monday, I really hope to get one on Friday. I'm also canning Bi-Weekly, until further notice we will only be releasing on Fridays. I have a lot of crazy crap going on at both bleedin jobs. But I do have a old Short that I never released, I'll post that tomorrow so you got something to look forward too.

Other reasons of a lack of comic are, for Fathers Day I was given the gift of Rock Band! Thus I have spent many nights flailing my arms like a crazed Scout swings his bat, pounding out rythems that fall short of maintaining rythem. That game does rule a bit too much.

Lastly, here is a project I was working on last month, that I finally got up and finished. It's not comic related or TF2. Just a whole other random part of the KoreRat.

No comments: