^^^I've moved to a new location^^^

May 30, 2008

Steamy VALVe Goodness

So a bunch of great news came out of VALVe HQ yesterday. Yea, I'm a bit behind in the scoop releaving, but at least I try.

They announced the new Steamcloud system that will allow the saving of game configs and saved games on the Steam backend. That way, if you have to reinstall a game, or install to a new system, your already set to pick up right where you left off. I think this is great, but I'll be kinda sad, because whenever I reinstall a game I give it a play to get all the chapters unlocked and just enjoy the game again. But I'm just being picky, I'll just delete the saves and start over. And now I don't have to sit there for an hour trying to remember what my mouse sensitivity is. Was it 15? No, maybe 10. No.... Damnit!

They also let out a bit of TF2 news, telling us that 'Meet the Sniper' will be the next release in the 'Meet The...' series. Word is that it's the funniest of to date. I can only imagine, cause Meet the Scout was pretty damn funny. That should be poping up around the time of the next achievement pack, which I have seen mentioned in a few places may be Pyro. W00t's all around!

I might have more later...

No comments: